Long Island PC Techs – 7 Reasons that Set Us Apart
1. Labor Warranty
- We are pros and have the confidence, the talent, and the experience to offer you a warranty on our labor (exceptions may apply). With our warranty, you are guaranteed subsequent repair attempts (for residential clients) within the warrantied timeframe; for businesses, a separate and individual policy and a contract is created and laid out. One year warranty on parts and equipment is always backed by their respective manufacturers. We have the guts to stand behind our work.
2. 5 Stars Ratings and A+ Rating on the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Long Island PC Techs, INC. has an average of 5 star ratings; we also have an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have a multitude of positive reviews from residential and business clients all over Long Island. It took us years of hard and reliable work to achieve such top results and we continue to do so.
3. We Are Incorporated
- Long Island PC Techs is an INC. It is incorporated with the State of New York.
- 17+ years of personal experience and 10 years in business make us faster and better. We are always on top of the latest research and developments in the technology field.
5. Onsite or Remote Services
- We perform the repair on-site or remotely for software issues with each step explained to you using creative analogies, no tech jargon! We put you at ease and show you how fascinating, unique, and eye-opening our technique is. For hardware issues, we do the repair off-site including data extraction and/or recovery services and we guarantee you the fastest turnaround among the competition (same or next day) once you have made an appointment but exceptions may apply.
- Most big stores will have you wait eight to ten business days because they outsource their work which involves shipping your computer far away, thus the long wait. We do the repair in-house and we do not outsource. There are also IT support companies that can’t help your small business right away and will breakdown a job in several weeks. We don’t.
6. Reasonable Pricing
- We do not charge travel fees, pick-up, and delivery fees. We do not have a brick and mortar store (storefront), only a drop off location, because of that, we manage to lower the rates and pass on our savings to you. 99% of our support is on-site at your office location, or remotely and/or if you are a residential client, we pick up the equipment ourselves.
- We answer your phone call 99% of the time. If we don’t answer, we get back to you within two hours at most (during office hours), it is a guarantee! Our operational times are Mon to Fri, 9 am – 5 pm. Sat and Sunday and all major Holidays we are closed. For residential and business clients that are on a maintenance plan with us, our last call for support is Mon to Fri, 4 pm. We can work after hours if scheduled ahead of time and/or in case of an emergency.
Thank you for choosing Long Island PC Techs, INC.