Data recovery services on Long Island, NY – We will attempt to get all of your files back from any type of crashed computer’s or server hard drive.
Did your computer suddenly fail? Black screen? Blue screen? Dead computer or failed external hard drive? Dead flash drive? Tablet? Phone? Personal or Business laptop? Did your business server go down?
Do not worry!
We can attempt to recover all of your important business data or personal data, whether you had:
- documents, pictures, music, videos, bookmarks (Internet favorites);
- business files like Outlook emails (sent, received, etc.), Quickbooks company’s data;
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF’s;
- Or any other type of data present in a hard drive, you name it!
- Contact us first at 516-828-1418 and speak with one of our team experts or ask to speak directly with the owner; we are located in Hicksville, Long Island, NY and we come to you;
- Offering a free pickup and delivery service, no charge, our courtesy; we only bill for a small fee for the attempt if data is not recoverable.
- We analyze your hard drive whether it comes from a MacBook, iMac, Windows laptop or Desktop, server, an all-in-one computer, an external hard drive or a flash drive; tablet or phone; We specialize in all types of hard drives, including SSD (solid-state drives) and any computer/device brands.
- As you will continue reading, you will learn that there are no guarantees when it comes to data recovery services and the data extraction/copy process. Data is extremely volatile and incredibly unpredictable. Your hard drive might have died or it could be in the process of failing and dying, and it might decide to take its very last breath at any given time.
- The longer you wait, the worse it will become. Once a hard drive is failing, failed or in the process of dying, data can become very unstable and can further get corrupted and/or lost on its own.
- Our data recovery and extraction services abide by our terms and conditions found on the footer of our website.
AFTER THE FIRST DATA ANALYSIS
We analyze your hard drive, this is the first analysis and it is performed on the same day (after making an appointment with us and upon our availability). We call you and we let you know the status of your data.
Is it recoverable and is it a logical-recovery (from a software point of view)?
If it is, you are lucky, and this is the fastest, best, and most affordable recovery we can encounter. We attempt to repair the partition if necessary and then proceed with the recovery and/or extraction/copy process. We will quote you for the data extraction or recovery services and we will perform it on the same day for most data recovery services cases.
In the event that the data is not recoverable and/or the recovery is not logical, we will let you know and upon your approval, we move to the next step: Forensic data recovery from your hard drive or device. Either way, we never disassemble your hard drive or media.
FORENSIC DATA RECOVERY
We partner with one of the best forensic recovery labs across the Country. The team operates in certified laboratories class 100 (dust-free labs). The team is comprised of computer scientists and mechanical engineers. The machinery and software are highly sophisticated and state of the art.
To give you a visual and not to delve too deeply into technical aspects, the engineers look like astronauts :), they wear fully sealed uniforms and work in dust-free environments. Even a speckle of dust that falls onto the disk, could destroy your data forever.
HOW MUCH DOES FORENSIC DATA RECOVERY COST
First let us give you an analogy: pneumonia and a heart attack are potentially fatal; however, the former can be cured with a strong antibiotic and the costs would be minimal whereas heart surgery would be costly.
These above scenarios are completely different and require different skills and equipment. The data recovery engineer’s time is precious, and it will depend on how complex the recovery ends up being.
We would love to tell you ahead of time exactly how much it will cost you to recover your data but that is not possible until the evaluation by the forensic data recovery team of engineers.
It is like when you bring your car to the mechanic and the culprit might be your water pump or simply an oil change to give you an additional analogy (although simplistic).
CONTRIBUTING FACTORS TO THE COST
- What will it take to get your hard drive, flash drive or SSD temporarily fixed so that we can salvage data from it?
- Is there a physical issue?
- Is the drive making weird noises, clicking, beeping?
- Does the media have bad sectors?
- Are there any scratches into the disk platter?
- How many replacement parts will we need to use for the recovery to be successful?
- Was the data encrypted?
- How much will it cost us to pay for the expertise and resources that go into your data recovery?
- How much time for the whole process to complete? Our industry is small and with only a few talents across the United States, it makes us highly competitive;
- R&D expenses as there are no manuals or instructions anywhere on how to recover data from a hard drive — more specifically every recovery tool and technique needs to be reverse-engineered by experienced and highly skilled computer scientists.
- They make a copied image of the drive using write-blocked and fault-tolerant forensic imaging technology which then requires us to store it on their servers and keep it safe and sound;
- Costs for maintaining the cleanroom recovery lab;
- IT costs to implement security and protect your confidentiality.
You now should have a good idea of how much needs to be taken into account to arrive at the final quote. Every case is different and we will call you with an exact quote after getting the evaluation from the forensic lab.
FINANCIALLY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE
If data cannot be recovered through forensic labs either, there will be no cost to you. We only bill a small fee for our initial analysis in this instance. There are no commitments and after receiving the quote from the forensic lab we work with, you can decline to go ahead with the recovery process.
We will ship you back the device and we won’t even charge you shipping costs.
If a hard drive has experienced data decay due to magnetic degradation or other reasons, there will be nothing that can be done to recover your documents and all of your files. Data is volatile and unpredictable as mentioned previously. There are instances in which the tree structure of your folders appears like your documents folder, your pictures folder, etc., but this does not necessarily mean the data will turn out to be indeed intact. When your tree structure of files appears, as per our experience, we can assume that the data is there and it is intact but there are no guarantees. Picture your data being held on an invisible magnetic layer and if the hard drive fails and/or is failing for any reason, the data can suddenly disappear/vanish into thin air and/or get corrupted.
We only bill a very small attempt fee for the first data analysis (and not always), and no costs whatsoever for the evaluation by the forensic team in the case you decline to go ahead with the quote and the recovery process.
EMERGENCY DATA RECOVERY SERVICES
We also offer expedited services for emergencies.
We offer emergency data recovery services and in certain instances, we will work after hours to ensure your business or personal data will be recovered as quickly as possible.
Call 516-828-1418 and we can discuss your necessities. We have helped thousands of local businesses and residential clients here on Long Island and recovered all of their data. Our success rate is 97% based on our data recovery services history.
The 3% failure rate accounts for magnetic degradation, burnt disc, overly scratched platters, or extreme damage to the partition layers.
OUR DATA RECOVERY SERVICES PROPRIETARY METHOD
Maybe you have a small local business and your computer just crashed, your server went down, maybe it is your personal laptop, tablet, phone, flash drive, or external hard drive and/or a solid-state drive, whichever the circumstance, we can attempt to recover your data.
CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVATE
- In the first data analysis process, we adopt and implement an offline data recovery service; as such, there will be no possibility of leaks! Your privacy is guaranteed 100%. Data is shared with our third-party forensic lab if it is necessary to use their specialized recovery services.
- We scan all of your data for known viruses; you do not want to carry the malware into your new computer.
FREE COMPLIMENTARY DRIVE
- We offer you a free flash drive or external hard drive (up to 1 TB) with your data, this way you can plug that into your new workstation and access all of your files immediately; this complimentary media is offered upon using forensic lab recovery services.
- We can ship it to you or personally deliver it to your door;
- We can also help you reintegrating your data into a new computer (separate charges apply).
Free pickup from your office or house; we also deliver it back at no charge including our courtesy free flash drive or external media which contains all of your recovered data.
In addition, we can help you on-site reinstalling any software (Office, Quickbooks, Sage, Outlook, printers, and networking your computers, rebuilding your server as we are IT pros and network specialists (separate billing applies for these tasks).
Call us at 516-828-1418 to schedule your data recovery. We have served and serve many local businesses here on Long Island, from Red Mango, Allstate Insurance to Platinum Volkswagen, accounting firms, lawyers, and tons of other business and residential clients.
In short, if we can’t recover your data, no one can except for special recovery forensic labs, and we work with one of the best out there with the fastest turnaround.
Call or write to us for general questions or for help about data recovery services, IT support on Long Island > 516-828-1418.
To get updates or special offers from our data recovery services, Sign up for our newsletter >.
Likewise, check out: Let us Backup Your Data Going Forward > which can help you understand in more detail the importance of our backup management service to safeguard your files in case of hard drive and computer failure.